Egads! 200?

Holy Lidocaine!

This week will include the 200th post to my little therapy project called the Happy Medic.

It started as a way to scream, only not out loud, and has grown into an obsession of sorts, wanting to check comments every 30 seconds, just to see what everyone is saying/thinking/doing out there.

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look around, I do appreciate your time and hope I could put at least a smile on your face, if not a chuckle in your heart. (Does that get Amiodarone 300mg or no?)

For number 200 I'll drum up somethin'...real nice.

Happy

Comments

MotorCop said…
I thought about leaving as many one word comments as possible just to initially make you think "Holy Shit!!" and then see you crash in disappointment.

Then I remembered it isn't my job to be the dick.

Whew. Crisis averted.
The Happy Medic said…
But then, you prove you are.
mrs. fuzz said…
I see you like cake wrecks and apostrophe catastrophe. Have you seen the Fail blog? and passive aggressive notes?

http://failblog.org/

http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/
The Happy Medic said…
Gee, thanks Mrs Fuzz, I just spent 2 hours laughing my ass off!

Fail Blog is added to the continuing education roll!
mrs. fuzz said…
Passive aggressive notes has some great links on their blogroll like "stuff white people like" and "this is why you're fat"

It just kills me. But I have to limit myself otherwise I won't ever shower and the family won't have food to eat or clothes to wear.
Kat said…
Just saying hi. I haven't left a comment before because I wouldn't know what to say but wanted to let you know I enjoy reading you wit and sarcasm over what you deal with.
At one point in time I thought to be a EMT or Firefighter but now I have 2 kids and a full schedule...I still think what you, and those like, do is amazing!

Strong will and even stronger heart.