Skunked

Comments

MotorCop said…
Elaborate, please.
The Happy Medic said…
24 hours with no calls for service. For the first time in a long time. So long, I keep track.
Anonymous said…
LOL!!!

HAPPY MEDIC GOT A FREE GAME!! YAY FOR YOU!!

I have yet to get a Free Game dispatching, but that last time I witnessed one was October 28, 2008.

Congratulations!!
Capt. Schmoe said…
Duuuuude.
I've heard of people tracking the time between "strike out" shifts for a few weeks or even months, but after a while, they just lose track.

You my friend, are to commended for your perseverance and diligence. I suppose there is a monument or something somewhere in the house?

ALso, thanks for the plug!!!!
Ckemtp said…
Our small service has run 5 calls today.

They all have spaced out so that I've not run a one of em' :)

That's why I was able to completely rework my blog today. I think that it's cool.

Awesome! My verification word is "warbot"
FireCritic said…
I got swapped to the Ladder today. We worked our asses off but no calls here. We average 3 a day on the ladder and 5 on the engine.

I would rather be back on the engine!

oh, and my verification word is "stora" I think I dated her in high school.
Big Show said…
welcome to my world!