You Make the Call...Advertising...What Happened

Well, well, well, your flirting has finally caught up with you, eh? (Thrown in for Little Girl)

This situation called for either disregard and hiding or coming out into the open. Or blaming someone else... Where is MC when you need him?

I chose to come forward and tell the brass about the situation, in person. When I walked into headquarters and into the Chief's office I was met by a familiar coffee cup on the desk and knew everything was cool. We talked about how parking in front of the shops we frequent can send the wrong signal and that we were of course allowed to patronize appropriate businesses.

In the end it could have gone either way with the same result, I think there was some pressure from City Hall as to why one of "their" rigs was in an ad without their permission.

There was no such outcry when a local insurance group used a shot of one of our rigs in their ads proclaiming quality care by their services.

If you said be honest and get out in front of this thing, you made the right call.

Comments

Fire Critic said…
Still waiting.....


For you to do the wrong thing, start lying, and getting into trouble!
The Happy Medic said…
If I don't hear from HQ about revealing my secret identity, I might just do that in a big way FC.
Anonymous said…
:D Thank for sending some love my way.

Hugs, Kisses, and no Late Runs for you from the Great White North.
Fire Critic said…
I guess at this point I am pretty much out. I haven't said it yet, but I have left all the bread crumbs for anyone to make an educated guess as to who I am.

For some reason, I just can't pull the trigger though. I guess I am waiting for someone to out me on another blog. I am not sure.
The Happy Medic said…
Don't worry Ted Johnson, I won't out you.