Talk about Tactical Pants and they talk about you

Those multi-pocket pants loving folks over at Tactical Pants have featured your favorite cartoon fireman (No not Fireman Mike, me silly) in a very well researched Q&A session.  And they finally reveal why cartoon Happy has such a prominent probiscus.



I enjoyed answering questions about my pants, as most guys do, but also about the Chronicles of EMS, my time on the Reservation and even a bit about how I got the name the Happy Medic.

And make sure you're a follower of all things tactical on their blog, I have a feeling some of my favorite bloggers have also answered similar questions and I'm curious to learn what kind of pants RogueMedic and TOTWTYTR wear.  Wait, that came out wrong.

Wearing my wool 5 pockets,

HM

Comments

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Happy Medic, Shelly Wilcoxson. Shelly Wilcoxson said: RT @theHappyMedic: New blog post: Talk about Tactical Pants and they talk about you http://bit.ly/7dUACw [...]