the Angry Captain, Film Maker

The popularity of the Fireman Mike video I linked to has spawned quite the collection of tributes.  Through that link I have found dozens of hospital and firefighter related videos that have me rolling.

Then I get a message from the Angry Captain to check my facebook page for an update.  I found this.


I can't wait until retirement.
And I can't wait until I can dance like that cartoon.

Posted with permission of the Blog Master of the Universe and is all in good fun.

Comments

mickmayers said…
Amazing stuff. You guys are my heroes.
Anonymous said…
Amazing stuff. You guys are my heroes.
jason802 said…
Good stuff. Thanks for the posts.
ffsenemy said…
Good stuff. Thanks for the posts.
theroaddoctor said…
Umm... Your dad made ya kinda fancy, didn't he? LOLs
Anonymous said…
Umm... Your dad made ya kinda fancy, didn't he? LOLs
That's a little creepy ...... :)
That's a little creepy ...... :)
That's a little creepy ...... :)