Custom Kilt from Alt Kilt...Name your price

The gang at Alt Kilt are currently running an auction for a custom kilt to raise money for Kids' Cancer.

 

What kind of kilt?  Well, that's where the great part lies in all this:  You decide.  This is a 100% CUSTOM kilt from your mind to their tables to your waist.

 

I fully expect to see this won by a Kilted to Kick Cancer participant or supporter.  Anything less would be a disappointment.  If that is the case I'll add in a washed, but never worn Magnum RD Shirt embroidered with the Kilted to Kick Cancer logo.  So let's go folks, make it happen.

If you didn't have a kilt this year, here's a chance to get one custom made for next year.  No excuses.

 

I've bid and will bid again.  I have my eye on some of their steam punk inspired kilts and may take this opportunity to get one while supporting Kids' Cancer.

Think about it for a second.  You can get a kilt supporting Kids' Cancer, then wear it to support male cancers, then again to support any damn thing you want.

Efficiency on multiple levels.

BID!  The auction ends Sept 20th 6:25 am PST.

 

And I'll check with Magnum, but if supplies last I'll get you a KTKC T-shirt as well since all proceeds go to cancer research.

Comments