Want to see me wash and wax MC's bike for a month?

Well, Kelly informed me recently that I'm lingering in the bottom 5 of fund raisers this year and that I should be embarrassed to be associated with the organization trying a little harder to solicit donations.

 

Motorcop, fellow co-founder of KTKC, chimed in by reminding me that his own fund raising has put me in my little medic place and I should just curl up and cry reached ever so slightly above my own.

 

Was it something I said?

Something I didn't say?

 

I know Kelly has a big EMS audience and MC a big cop audience...but where are all the firefighters?

If Kelly and MC out fund raise us we'll be in third place behind the ambulance drivers and the fuzz.  I can't accept that.

 

SO

 

I offer a Kilted Challenge to my readers:

If I out fund raise MC I will wash and wax his motorcycle once a week for the entire month of October wearing a pink T-shirt.  MC will be allowed to photograph this event and I will post the pic in the top of the sidebar of the blog for the year.

 

Donate early / donate often!

 

Comments

[...] prize packages has heated up with offers to shave mustaches, half-shave mustaches, junk waxing, motorcycle waxing, beautiful women in black vinyl catsuits, nerds offering to sing "Call Me Maybe" or [...]