Strippers and Cocaine need your help

I few years back I had an interesting call where a stripper was paid in cocaine at a party and, well, things went the way you think they might.

After writing about it my little website landed on the first page on Google for "Strippers and Cocaine."

Mom was so proud.

Then came the movie The Hangover and suddenly I was pushed out of the way like a cocaine hungry stripper at a party at 4am.  However, some recent google searches found me and I'm clawing my way back up.

 

Would you mind cruising over and clicking on my post so I can get back on the front page?

This is arguably my only claim to fame and I'd hate to have to explain to my grandchildren that I was once on the front page of Google, but then time moved on.

Here's a link to the original story in case you never saw it.

Make them proud?

 

You can search for "strippers and cocaine" or "cocaine strippers" or "stripper cocaine" or, perhaps if your work computer is blocking the search, "Rob Ford Tuesday Nights."

 

Too soon?

Comments

“If you consider the broadest definition of Christianity, not all of the approximately 2.1 billion Christians anticipate the arrival of Jesus Christ as Messiah. The Catholic Church, as well as some Orthodox groups, does not emphasize the return of Jesus Christ.”Catholics are not Christians you’ve suggested.