Changes are a-comin'

Hey gang,

 

This is one of those blogger break notifications we use from time to time to step away from the keyboard and gather our thoughts.

You may have noticed that over the last year or so my thoughts have been fewer and far between here at HMHQ and that was because I was focusing on other outlets.  Speaking, writing an ebook of scenarios and working on another ebook about the 101 Things Your Fire Department Wishes you Knew.

Most of you saw me contributing to UniformStories.com for the last 2 years with this article about that or that list about this.

I have decided to focus less on lists and deadlines and more on ranting and continuing to impact this thing we still call EMS.  I miss the days of picking fights with DiverMedic, TOTWTYTR, Kelly and Scott and Chris (Before he went and made CPP so successful) (and after).  I miss late night conversations with Ted and MArk about what huge project was next.  I miss when we were so excited to change things for the better we began to see it happen.  I lost sight of all that.

Time to regain focus.  But first, we cleanse the palette.

These next couple weeks I'll be taking the family to the Great White North for a few weeks to get our heads screwed back on.  Remember last year when I told you about the fallacy of the bucket list?  Places, not things.

So we're going some places.

 

The feeds will be quiet until July but with any luck I'll have a huge announcement about the future of this little therapy experiment and what could he an amazing opportunity for your ol' pal Happy to spread his wings and try something new.

 

Keep checking back, I've been known to take 4 day month long breaks in the past.

 

Stay safe and put your seat belt back on,

HM

Comments

Lucas said…
Dentro de, this won't allow you to download torrents directly
onto your non-jailbroken iPhone — but it will at least allow you to start new
transfers disponível your home machine (which probably has essa boatload more free drive space anyway)
from wherever in the world you currently happen to be.
Linette said…
The Nectariine hass smooth-slick porews and skin like a Plum.
The flavor is resembling a Peach. The significant distinction is that the Peach
has a rough protective skin a prickly fiber that protects the fruit
and if not wiped-off can damage your tongue.
It's a shame yoou don't have a donate button! I'd definitrely donate to this outstanding blog!
I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and
adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I llok forward to
brand new updates and wil share this website with my Facebook group.
Talk soon! http://www.kingscourtchambers.com
Ukxbox.Com said…
Helko would you mind sharing whic bloig platform you're using?
I'm going to start my own blog in the near future
but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution aand Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then mmost blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
http://ukxbox.com
Its such ass you learn my thoughts! Yoou appear to know so much approximately this,
such as yoou wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel
that you could do with a ffew p.c. to drijve the
message home a bit, but other than that, that is wonderful blog.
An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.
http://www.turksporfoto.com
Whаt You Sɦould Ɗo Ꭲo Find Oᥙt AЬout Winddows 10 Download Iso Before You're Ⅼeft Behind
Melanie said…
Ꮩery goⲟd aгticle! We will bᥱ ⅼinking tto this great
article on our ѕite. Keep up the good writing.
Oliver said…
FaceTime will be the easiest and easiest app to navigate by means of
for video calling, audio calling and textual content messaging or chatting.
Talk about your likes and dislikes and limits.
This is very important for search engines.
Tahlia said…
As a Nᥱwbіe, I am continuously searching
online for articles that can be of assistnce to me.
Thɑnk you