The Last Shift of the Lost Cause

...and I missed it.

 

While taking a few arguably well deserved days off no one even thought to call or even send a text when they found out Lost Cause, a Medic I keep butting heads with on calls, is no longer answering them for his employer.

I want to stop by and ask if anyone knows what happened, if it was the constant calls from me and other Captains or maybe the stress of the job or maybe even something completely unrelated...

 

I'd like to picture Lost Cause performing a job he understands in a field he can appreciate and getting satisfaction from it because we sure as hell weren't getting that in the old spot.

 

So here's to you, Lost Cause, mostly sure you know about my little therapy experiment here.  May your days be long upon the earth and never again be burdened with patient care decisions.

 

-HM

Comments