FDIC 2019 Here we go!

I'm currently getting ready to climb on the plane for my (I still can't believe I get to say this) FIFTH year teaching at FDIC in Indianapolis!

This year we're back on the MCI content and my class is on Thursday at 1330 for any of you looking for a class that time slot.

I often get asked, "Justin, if your class isn't until Thursday why are you leaving Tuesday?"  Because it takes 5 hours to fly there from way over here!  Add to that weather over Denver this time of year and there's a fair chance I'll get in late, or diverted due to weather (That's happened twice before) and besides, checking in to the hotel super late is always a pleasant experience.

Looking forward to some amazing content this year from friends and strangers at FDIC.  I also look forward to the chicken tender and waffle fries at Kilroy's for lunch.  If you time it just right, with the walk, you've got 45 minutes to eat.

Strike up a conversation with a stranger, chances are you have more in common than you think.

See you soon Indy!

HM

Comments