You Make the Call - 2 Year Old or 911 Caller

In the midst of potty training our youngest I've found myself saying some interesting things that, taken out of context, would sound disgusting.  Then I went to work and found myself saying some of the exact same things to grown adults in the midst of an "emergency."

So let's have a little challenge here and see if you can correctly guess which of the following statements were uttered by me to my 2 and 4 year olds or to a grown adult, or which was said by a 2 or 4 year old or grown adult.  Results soon!

[poll id="5"]

[poll id="6"]

[poll id="7"]

[poll id="8"]

[poll id="9"]

[poll id="10"]

[poll id="11"]

Comments

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Shari Simpson and Chronicles of EMS, Wm. Random Ward. Wm. Random Ward said: http://bit.ly/hnhxxS Well what do you think? [...]
Mwhooley said…
obviously all of them are both
Thehappymedic said…
Actually, no, only the obvious ones that have that option.
Handcuffed Heart said…
can't wait to see the answers! :)
Too Old To Work said…
The only one that I disagree with the majority on is the "ouchy cream" and I have a feeling I might be right. How many 9-1-1 calls have you gone to for adults who "can't sleep"? I'll bet it's more than one.
Thehappymedic said…
Once had a guy call because he couldn't sleep because his heartbeat was too loud in his head. I offered to make it stop with the defib, he walked away.
Elntsd said…
Had a call to a lady who couldn't sleep.... "I'm addicted to Facebook and the games".
She insisted on attending local Hosp with laptop in hand.
Nick said…
One can only assume in the US there's been plenty - which is why it's included as an MPDS determinant code... along with "Hungry".