the Crossover Episode 19 - MC makes me do the dishes

Dude...seriously.

We cooked a batch of beer with the blog stalker, got invited for dinner and recorded a show.  When it was time to write the witty intro, he asked me to do it.  I didn't respond.  Then he challenged me to either write the intro or wash the dishes.

 

So...

Yup. You read that right. I talked HM into doing the dishes so I could get this post out to the lot of you. I am a modern day Huck Finn.

In this, our last teenage episode, we talk about collisions and when they are documented, evidence-based medicine, and some pretty kick ass Kilted to Kick Cancer news.

Enjoy our last episode before we hit that crap year between being teenagers and being able to drink. What a dumb year.

Comments

Vivien Welsh said…
Love the show guys... you two are such dorks. In a good way :)
In regard to the chest compressions, the British Heart Foundation has done a wonderful CPR video using Vinney Jones.
Raptor957 said…
Well not Kansas Ciity but Manhattan KS, which is close, however we have somewhat the same problem in the Flint Hills with radio communications
Teri said…
February has been crazy for me, so I just listened to this show today, but I have to let you know that I live in Kansas City. :)