Overheard in the CQI Office

*Department issued cell phone ringing with hip electronic themed tone*

HM (Our hero): "Good afternoon, EMS CQI, Captain Schorr"

SM (Southern Ma'am-Caller with an almost comical southern accent): "This is Janine from General Freight we have a driver trying to deliver and your gates are locked. Can you send someone to the North Field gates?"

HM: "I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong number.  Who are you trying to reach?"

SM: "Sweetie, I doubt it, just get someone out to the gate for me...m'kay?"

HM: "Ma'am you called the San Francisco Fire Department.  Is your driver in San Francisco?"

SM: "Sweetie if he is he sure is lost.  How 'bout you just get someone out to the north gate and let us in OK?"

HM: "I believe someone gave you the wrong number Ma'am, I'm in a little office in San Francisco.  Can you read the number back to me?"

SM: "I need to speak to your supervisor unless you get someone to...oh...oh my...sorrybye"*click

Yup...never a dull moment in CQI.

 

Comments