Patch Collectors Rejoice! Another Kilted to Kick Cancer Patch Challenge!

I received a number of emails from you reader folk letting me in on a secret regarding my Chronicles of EMS Patch offer.  I'll let Bill N. from Kentucky give you the low down:

Mr Happy,

While we support your cause, you're asking quite a bit for what looks like a half finished proof patch. Rare, maybe but you are asking too, too much man.  That's a $25 patch easy.  Will you take $25?

 

Well Bill, I just might have to take you up on that, but not just yet.  I've decided to raid my patch collection for KTKC and offer the following deal first:

ktkc happy patchesIf you donate to Kilted to Kick Cancer, from now until the end of the month in the above amounts I will send you the noted patch (While supplies last).  For $10 it is the limited edition (200 run, about 20 remaining) EMS 2.0 patch.  For $20 it is the limited (100 run, about 10 remaining) final Chronicles of EMS patch.

Visit this link:

http://www.kiltedtokickcancer.org/product/ktkc-donation-2015/

And click on $10, then contribute.  On the next page you can select to increase your EMS 2.0 patch donation of $10 to 2, totaling $20 for the Chronicles of EMS patch.  From there you will be required to select a team, choose Team Happy Medic and note in the area on the right if you want 2 EMS 2.0 patches or 1 Chronicles of EMS patch.

These are from my private stash and I will keep only 1 of each.  When supplies get low I will post it here.

When these patches are gone, Bill, we can revisit your offer of $25 for the proof Chronicle patch.

Deal?

Please donate to KTKC and help me at least beat Motorcop in fundraising!

 

Get Kilted! Get Checked!

-Justin

Comments