New Crossover Podcast and Uniform Stories Link!

Hello internets machine!

This Friday, like most, I want to share a few links with you.

 

crossoverlogo300First,  Episode 28 of the Crossover Show is up and ready for your favorite podcast reader to feed into your earholes.  This week HM and our law enforcement expert MC discuss technology used in police training, the possibility of MC wearing a body camera (and what one of his co-workers thinks of it), we touch on the South Carolina cell phone video making the rounds and of course end up going WAY off topic.

Have a listen HERE

 

 

 

While that plays in the background, get some work done or hit the treadmill. When done head over to Uniform Stories for my latest article: "5 Things Urban Firefighters Take for Granted" and let me know if I missed any.  Coming in a few weeks, what I learned about how good I have things when on a recent trip and seeing this firehouse:

http://uniformstories.com/articles/lists-category/5-things-urban-firefighters-take-for-granted

Comments