Rip Shear Holster Review

I reviewed Rip Shears 10 years ago and have been carrying them ever since.  I love the product's ability to cut through motorcylce leathers and firefighter gear and how they can be attached to any standard shears.

The only thing I didn't love was the dirty looks folks gave me when I wore the shears in my standard leather holster.  Sure the blades were protected, but I still got the looks.

Well, that isn't a problem anymore.

From Israeili First Aid, fine purveyors of all things IFAK, comes the Rip Shear Holster, a custom molded holster to keep your rip shears safe from prying eyes.

Take a look:




This is also a must have for the tactical folks in the audience looking for a solution for quick exposure of injured officers while keeping the blades away from other gear.  If you carry shears at all, you need to upgrade to the Rip Shear Holster.  No excuses.  Look!  A link!

And here's where you can get your own!

Comments