FoxFury Fire Helmet Light review video

As promised I've spent a few weeks testing the Fox Fury Discover Tilt LED Headlamp.

I've worn a Fox Fury since I first saw them at FDIC back in 2010.  Great light, great brightness and they are most certainly receptive to customer feedback.

Here's my un-boxing video in case you missed it:




Just recently I filmed the follow-up!




I can not recommend this headlamp enough.  If you are a firefighter, know a firefighter or work in construction, Search and Rescue or any other trade or profession that wears a helmet or hard hat and you work at night or may be asked to work indoors in dark areas, you NEED this light.

The Fox Fury Discover Tilt is one of my Firefighter Basics items that I believe ALL firefighters need to maximize their effectiveness on the job.

Thank you to the folks at Fox Fury for letting me test it out and wear it on the job!

  Get yours here!

Comments