The Brass is about

Tuck in your shirts and zip up your boots everyone, Happy Medic's bosses have been made aware of our little therapy experiment in anticipation of a major announcement.

I hope they find Happy Medic Head Quarters to be a place where a tired Medic found friends who understand and a chance to make things better.

For their benefit I would like to remind all of you that the dispatches shared here are from all over my career and every detail that can pinpoint a person has been changed or removed, but never "imagined" or "created."

Since they are just now finding out in an official capacity it goes without saying (but I'm saying it anyway?) that they do not endorse, support, officially sanction, reimburse or supply any means for me to keep this thing going. Aside from letting me work. This is my forum, not theirs.

I am simply letting them in on the blog so that when the project happens, it is no surprise.

Welcome Chief, I hope you find a smile. Feel free to leave a comment, if you like. That goes for everyone.
Here's a crash course on what the Happy Medic is all about:
The beginning, getting noticed, frustration, You make the call, memories and the man in the green jumpsuit discussions begin.

So look alive! Polish that diamond plate! Mop those floors! Study!

Your Happy Medic

Comments

MotorCop said…
Oh for cryin' out loud....stop sucking up, already.

How many times did you offer to get the Chief a cup of coffee?

Hehe...
MotorCop said…
And by the way, my word verification was 'unsinge'...is that some kind of cool new fireguy term?

Can you ask the Chief for me?

Again, hehe.
Anonymous said…
Onwards and upwards HM!!
And a welcome to the EMS blogosphere to all newcomers!
Ckemtp said…
Bloggers with Chiefs. Hmmm, that could be a slogan too. Welcome, top brass. Happy is a worldwide phenom in the EMS blogosphere, you know. You should be proud to have him in your department, wherever it happens to be... considering all of us medic bloggers are very careful never to tell where exactly we are blogging from.
Anonymous said…
Welcome Top Brass ... I know you can't see me smiling, but if we were talking on the phone or radio you'd hear my smile for sure.

Enjoy our little community, and be proud of Happy - we all are :)

Your Friendly Neigbourhood Dispatcher (ok, maybe not your neighbourhood but someones)